Re: [Gegl-developer] Composite operations

Hi Nanley,

there is function called "attach" that you can override in your filter. It says "override this if you are creating a GeglGraph" in its comment.
I'm really not sure about this as I never used it in any way, but maybe this is the right place if you want to create any child nodes / call other filters within your filter. However I've never seen this before, so it might be a very bad idea, at least style-wise.

Florian