[Gegl-developer] If you want to know more on the Mikado project

Hi Gegl developpers,

I'm the graphic designer who bug you yesterday during your talk at the LGM 2013. I'm a little sorry for my agressive behavior, but it's an important project to my eyes, so maybe one day you will excuse me.

So, if you want to know more on the Mikado project, here is the link to the website we freshly set up :
http://mikado.toonloop.com/
We are working on a Github repository too, not yet ready.

By the way, I take a look at the Gegl-server project by jonnor and it may be a great tool for us. Any way, thanks for your work on Gegl.

See you later around a beer maybe !
Camille Bissuel (aka yagraph)