Re: [Gegl-developer] Dissolve blending mode

New version that subclasses GeglOperationComposer so it could use the
buffer class methods.
* the pattern is now fixed (doesn't move when the layer is moved),
like the original
* should work with premultiplied and normal colours
* looks like the original, except that the pattern is not pixel to
pixel identical
* doesn't work when there's no underlying layer (like the other modes
at the moment)
There's a problem with the buffer's coordinates. gegl_buffer_get_x or
get_y always returns -4096. Is this the correct behaviour?