Re: [Gegl-developer] New serialization format

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 7:07 PM, gfxuser <gfx user online de> wrote:
I was also wondering why not XML. IIRC image processing in GEGL is
internally represented by a tree (correct me if I'm wrong). Are YAML and
JSON able to handle this, better than a native tree format like XML?

Look at the examples. They are JSON and YAML versions of
docs/gallery/clones.xml from GEGL source tree. No problem with this.
Hopefully you can see that the JSON and YAML versions are more
readable.