Re: [Gegl-developer] Babl CMYK-conversions

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Alexander Hämmerle wrote:

I'm very interested in a more ambitious implementation of the CMYK-colorspace.
Also because I would like to do more experimentation with printed outputs of
processed or otherwise created images. Do you have any suggestions for a good
introductory work on the theory related to ICC-profiles and digital color
management systems?

"Real World Color Management" by Bruce Fraser et al.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org