[gedit-list] A come back

Hi,

I haven't contributed much to Gnome this past year, I sufferred from too
much stress.

But I'm now back, with plenty of plans for gedit and other GTK-based
text editors.

What made me want to come back, is after writing the following blog
post, 10 years after the creation of my first GTK text editor project:
https://swilmet.be/blog/2019/08/18/10-years-later/

I have started to contribute to gedit again, since last week-end. On the
wiki and the documentation. I plan to write more documentation for
contributors, plugin authors, etc. And of course work on the code once
the freeze is lifted.

Jeremy: you can still do the releases for the end of this development
cycle, or I can do it, as you prefer (I have already done gedit releases
in the past). It's great that you take care of gedit after the project
being unmaintained. I suppose that you don't mind if I become a
co-maintainer of gedit.

Cheers!
Sébastien

PS: I should look at this Discourse thing, maybe gedit is there too.
PPS: I'm not really on IRC, I prefer async discussions and I don't like
notifications. But maybe we can arrange an IRC meeting at a regular
interval, if there is a community of contributors around gedit.