Re: [gedit-list] Reset of indent settings on new window?

On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 14:04:59 +0100,
Pierre Ossman wrote:

On Mon, 9 Feb 2015 16:18:45 +0100,
Ignacio Casal Quinteiro wrote:

Hey,

maybe the modelines plugin is getting in your way?

Yup, that seems to be it. Disabling it makes the problem go away. Guess
I'll have to dig into what it's up to. Any helpful ideas?

Hmm... modelines uses the same 'loaded' signal that I use. However it
is using GeditViewActivatable rather than GeditWindowActivatable.
Switching my code over to that as well makes them coexist for some
reason.

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com