[gedit-list] Reset of indent settings on new window?

Hi,

I'm having some problems with my plugin[1] that automatically sets the
correct indentation settings by analysing the file. It works fine up
until a new window is created. Then gedit for some odd reason resets
the indentation settings for the current window, but doesn't seem to
send any signal I can trigger on to re-apply the indentation settings.

Ideas?

(It also doesn't seem to trigger properly for the new window either, so
those indentations are also wrong. This can be annoying when you yank a
tab free to its own window.)

[1] https://github.com/ossman/gedit-autotab

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               https://cendio.com