Re: [gedit-list] Thoughts on being paid to work on the gedit stack

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 06:22:06PM +0200, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
What I wanted to say is that the thing in common between the two things
is outreach. The companies supporting financially OPW can also spend
this money differently to achieve outreach too.

For the record, Paolo explained to me in private why this cannot happen,
and that I was too idealistic.

And the discussion should have been private initially, so I apologize
for having sent my initial mail on gedit-list.

--
Sébastien