Re: [gedit-list] Help on documentation

There are some tutorial and old books that go into the details of gobject construction... it can get pretty complicated, but my suggestion is to not get lost into details are rarely needed.

I'd start by looking at the gobject reference documentation https://developer.gnome.org/gobject/stable/ , and in particular

https://developer.gnome.org/gobject/stable/howto-gobject.html

And then check out the reference docs of thos macros.

Hope that helps,

    Paolo