[gedit-list] New plugin for Gedit3

Hi everyone,

This is my first post to this list. I hope you'll allow me to announce a new plugin this way... and ask some questions as well.

I have created a (Python) plugin for Gedit3 which enables one to visualize UML diagrams written in the DOT language for processing by a (GPL'ed) program PlantUML. This visualization can be done in the bottom-panel or side-panel, or as a separate window (handy when one uses multiple screens).

You can find more information (and download) on my website:
http://ruudbeukema.nl/gedit-plugin-plantuml/

If anyone tries out the plugin, please let me know if there is any misbehaviour!

Also, I would be happy to try out the plugin in Windows. However, I can only find a working installer for Gedit v2.30. When browsing through the gedit-list archives I don't find any success story on compiling Gedit3 for Windows. I've tried myself, and got quite far with mingw32, but eventually got stuck at some libgd-error. Anyway, if anyone has pointers to a solution or, even better, a ready-to-use Gedit3 for Windows, please let me know.

Best regards,
Ruud