Re: [gedit-list] Exiting application

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com> wrote:
Note that 12 > 6 :-)
I think we have in 3.10 and 3.12 since when we integrated with the gnome shell app menu. I think a similar thing can be done with older versions using GtkAction instead of GAction, but I do not recall the details anymore...

Oh, man. Obviously.

I'm not as familiar with the larger scope of GTK development. Do you know a URL for an example of what we're talking about (via GtkAction), or can you provide a simple command to run (from an AppActivatable object)?

Dustin

Ciao

    Paolo