Re: [gedit-list] External Tools, Python

Hi Hugh,

    this was a change/bug in pygobject: it removed a deprecated method that gedit was using. As far as I know pygobject added it back for compatibility and gedit stopped using it and ported the code to the new way of doing things. Probably debian got stuck with a combination that still triggers the bug...

Ciao,

    Paolo