Re: [gedit-list] Session Saver plugin update

Hi Benjamin,

    that's great to hear! If you have any question feel free to ask either here or on irc.

Ciao
    Paolo

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Benjamin Danon <benjamin sphax3d org> wrote:
Hi Jeff, Ignacio and other gedit folks,

This is a reply to this thread https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gedit-list/2013-April/msg00016.html

I want to help to fix this plugin for several months. I use it every day. So I created a github repo at https://github.com/sphax3d/gedit-sessionsaver and commited fixes. It seems to work right with gedit 3.4.2 and Python 2.7.3, without any gtk-warning. I’ll try to improve the code by reading the externaltools plugin which do similar things. Then I’ll try to add support for GNOME 3.8 and Python 3. I do not have experience in writing gedit plugins, so feel free to add pull requests or ask commit rights :)

Regards.

--
Benjamin Danon <benjamin sphax3d org>
W http://sphax3d.org