[gedit-list] Session Saver plugin update

Hi Jeff, Ignacio and other gedit folks,

This is a reply to this thread https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gedit-list/2013-April/msg00016.html

I want to help to fix this plugin for several months. I use it every day. So I created a github repo at https://github.com/sphax3d/gedit-sessionsaver and commited fixes. It seems to work right with gedit 3.4.2 and Python 2.7.3, without any gtk-warning. I’ll try to improve the code by reading the externaltools plugin which do similar things. Then I’ll try to add support for GNOME 3.8 and Python 3. I do not have experience in writing gedit plugins, so feel free to add pull requests or ask commit rights :)

Regards.

--
Benjamin Danon <benjamin sphax3d org>
W http://sphax3d.org