Re: [gedit-list] [UI] Add print settings in gEdit

You are absolutely right. Forgive my impudence, I never find those options there.

I was pleased afternoon.

Thank you very much!

2013/7/15 Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com>
Hi Hugo,

    thanks for using gedit. Those options are already available: when you select File->Print and the print dialog appears, it has a "Text Editor" tab where you can set the font used for printing and other options.

Ciao

    Paolo