[gedit-list] [UI] Add print settings in gEdit

This may be a trivial or low priority, however, I state that can greatly help productivity by use gedit.

I use gedit to write daily (basic function), from reminders to articles, columns and more complex texts. I consider it my super typewriter.

Most of the time, no need to format and print my text in gedit, but I always thought it would be a good idea to change the font of what is printed. For example make the text larger (visually impaired) or change the font to one of "fixed width". Those options are already in dconf, but it is uncomfortable (and unproductive) having to change the dconf configuration for each document to print.

No request new settings are added, but the existing ones are agregen to the graphical interface.

thanks

--
Hugo