[gedit-list] Right/Left Click Reversed on Scrollbar

Suddenly my right and left click behavior on the scrollbar in gedit is reversed! When I click with the left, the bar goes to the exact location I click on. With the right it goes one screen at a time. This used to work properly. I have no idea what might have changed and I've scoured the Internet looking for where this setting might be. I'm getting it comes from GTK somewhere, but I don't know. Anybody have a clue on this?

--
"those who wish to be, must put aside the alienation" -rush