Re: [gedit-list] Update for Windows version

Hi Hane,

we are still working on it and for now there is no ETA.

Regards.

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:51 AM, Hane Tsukasa <gencaetia gmail com> wrote:
Hello, there!

I really enjoy using gedit both under ubuntu and windows. While the gedit for linux has been updated to 3.2.6, that for windows, however, still remains at 2.30.1.1, which was released in 2010. I'm just wondering would it be possible for windows users to get a update for the gedit win32 binary to catch up with the versions running under linux and Osx?

Looking forward for your good news.