Re: [gedit-list] Prettyprint math plugin feature

Hi Chris,

I once made a plugin which does a little bit of what you mention. It's
outdated and was written for gedit 2, but you could take it maybe as a
starting point. It does use tex to render equations, but displays them
inline in the text. At the very least you can see how I implemented it
then to possibly get some ideas where to start. The code can be found
here: https://github.com/jessevdk/jft

Jesse