Re: [gedit-list] gedit enhancement request - larger list of formerly opened items

Actually, this is all handled through a dconf setting, and the instructions for how to change it are included in the regular gedit documentation.

The help should be installed locally on your machine, but here's a link to the same help topic as it is out on the web:

https://help.gnome.org/users/gedit/stable/gedit-open-recent.html.en

Regards,

Jim