[gedit-list] Language File Example for keyword-char-class

Hello

I am working on a language definition file and would like to modify the default word boundary regular expression. I believe that this can be done using 'keyword-char-class', but I can't work out what the syntax should be and can't find any examples.

I have posted on the gnome-devtools mailing list as advised by the gtksourceview website, but there doesn't seem to be much activity there.

I'd be grateful if anybody could help me out.

Thanks

Mark