Re: [gedit-list] Session Saver plugin update

As Pietro Battiston suggested me, I forked the gedit-plugins repository just before the session saver plugin was deleted, to update it. There is a sessionsaver-plugin branch now in https://github.com/sphax3d/gedit-plugins. I just ported the plugin to Python 3, so it should work on GNOME 3.8.

Is it possible to import it into the original gedit-plugins repository ?

Greetings

--
Benjamin Danon<benjamin sphax3d org>
Whttp://sphax3d.org