Re: [gedit-list] Expanding Session Saver

Thank you for tip! And your hacks, they are very useful.

I'll try use Projects instead of Sessions, however this plugin doesn't provide functions what I want and wrote about.

In source of Restore tabs plugin I didn't find a code for saving window state. I suppose, that gEdit has native mechanism which remember last size of window and panels. Restoring configuration for each project separately would be much better, maybe authors of Projects Manager can add that small function...