Re: [gedit-list] Indent Lines

Hello,

If shipped Autoindent doesn't suit your needs, maybe you could use the External Tools plugin to set up some indpendent code beautifier. Don't know about html, but if there's one for Ruby (http://www.arachnoid.com/ruby/rubyBeautifier.html) and for Bash (http://www.arachnoid.com/linux/beautify_bash/) then sure there are several out there for html/css/js.

Also, maybe you can try some plugin like this http://nickgravgaard.com/elastictabstops/ (but I think this is not for Gedit3...)

Hope it helps.