[gedit-list] gedit > improvement suggestions

Dear Readers,

I am using gedit for quite a while now and it is working quite well.

Nevertheless, I am suggesting several improvements for further versions to make working with gedit a bit easier (in my opinion):

1.
tabs should be arranged in "several lines" from left to right instead of "all tabs from left to right" in one line

2.
a shortcut (ctrl + f4) should be added for closing tabs

3.
a feature should be added to decline and decrease written text with the shortcut "ctrl + mouse scrolling wheel"

4.
it should be added that the application windows stays open, although all tabs are closed

Kind Regards,

Michael