Re: [gedit-list] quotation marks

2012/8/27 Chris Luinge <chrisluinge hotmail com>
Hi,

I'm pretty new to gedit, but I have a problem that I assume is quite simple to solve. When I use quotation marks in gedit (for example when typing: print "Hello World!") I get these small, curled quotation marks which python doesn't read as quotation marks and gives me an error when I run the file. How do I get normal, straight quotation mark which python interprets as actual quotation marks? Thanx in advance for your help.

Is this on windows?

Chris Luinge