Re: [gedit-list] Fix Bug 342918 and even support universal encoding detection

I think the origin Mozilla library cannot be used directly since their
external interface is Mozillaism (xpcom?).
That's why uchardet re-wrap it using a simpler C interface.
https://github.com/BYVoid/uchardet/blob/master/src/uchardet.h

We can do similar thing.
But I wonder how can we load Mozilla stuff dynamically?
I guess we may have to copy Mozilla base directory and re-wrap it.
http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/extensions/universalchardet/src/base/

(Sorry Paolo, I forgot to change the To field to the list. )