Re: [gedit-list] Fix Bug 342918 and even support universal encoding detection

If the gobject C wrapper is small enough we could check with glib people
if they would be willing to add the "prober" api to gio. The
implementation could be a gio extension point that loads the mozilla
library dinamically.

Ciao
	Paolo