[gedit-list] gedit bug on Windows XP

Hi all,

I'm using gedit on Windows XP, and every time I close it, the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library shows an annoying error message:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\gedit\bin\gedit.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Then about 5 seconds after I have clicked "OK", it shows the same message again for program C:\Program Files\gedit\libexec\gconfd-2.exe.

They say at http://gedit.en.softonic.com/ that version 2.30.2 for Windows is already avaliable with bug fixes, but the latest binary at Gnome's page is 2.30.1-1.

Is there a way to get around these error messages? Thanks in advance.