[gedit-list] improvement suggestion

Hello,

I really enjoy programming in gedit, but I've got some suggestions on features I (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) would appreciate.

They're two.
  1. improve highlighting for built-in types, e.g. string
  2. highlighting user-defined classes as know types
The syntax highlighting is one of the most important parts to keep the code clear for all peoples watching it and I really miss those two :).

If such plugin or something different exists I'm so sorry for wasting your time.

Your's sincerely
Jakub Olejnik