Re: [gedit-list] Documentation plugin feature request

see the latest version of the plugin here: http://git.gnome.org/browse/gedit-code-assistance

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Jesse van den Kieboom <jessevdk gnome org> wrote:
2012/3/7 Jono <jono foodnotblogs com>
Sounds like a fun project.

I have started by porting the existing xmltools plugin to work with
Gedit 3 and I am adding RelaxNG support to it. It uses lxml.etree.

Once I get things working I will take a look at adding some realtimeness.

As discussed on IRC, it would maybe be nice to write an xml backend for the code assistance plugin (https://github.com/jessevdk/gedit-code-assistance). It already has all the infrastructure ready for this kind of thing. You only need to implement a backend subclass for xml and emit diagnostics.