Re: [gedit-list] gedit 3.2.6 release for OS X

hi, Jesse,
I tried this binary version, and I found some bugs here:

1. I can't open font choose dialog, Gedit always crash.
2. The default font is monaco, but my OS Language is zh_CN.UTF-8, so some characters can't be show correct, and I can't find the config file.

My OS : Mac OSX 10.7.3

--
yayv
Sent with Sparrow