[gedit-list] #Define - hiding undefined code

Wouldn’t it be cool if I we could set a #Define variable in the editor and have it only show the code that is defined by that #define?

I have worked on code with 10s if not more #defines stuck in the middle of things that make reading the code very hard ... where as switching on and off the defines in the browser could be made to hide all the undefined code at that moment.

Is that unclear enough for ya lol

Tom

tomjones lgsinnovations com