Re: [gedit-list] New Highlight mode/plugin in Windows

Hi Peter,

	should be just a matter of copying the lang file along with the others
already installed and then restarting gedit. The directory where to copy
the file should be something like C:\Program Files\gedit\share
\gtksourceview-2.0\language-specs\.

Ciao
	Paolo