[gedit-list] a feature request

Hi
First of all, I thank all developers for such a great tool. GEdit is
fast and very handy. I use it for my codings(Web works..).
But there is a very small and handy feature which I want and there isn't
in GEdit....
It is about indention in coding. When i use tab for indention and press
enter to go to next line, I have to press tab again to go to same place
as last line. I think it is good to have this. Geany has this and it is
very nice.
thanks again