Re: [gedit-list] Can anyone build a new gedit binary for Windows?

Hey,

I will do at some point but the gtk+ 3 support for windows is still not completed.

Regards.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 4:47 AM, pmennen <paul mennen org> wrote:

The windows binary I'm using (ver 2.30.1) is nearly a year and a half old I
just found out. I was thinking it would be nice to try a new version
(perhaps the latest beta version) but I looked at the build instructions and
it looks complicated and way beyond my skill level. Is anyone with the
experience to make a build willing to do this and post the result? The
reason I'm looking for this is that I ran into some bugs (including the help
file problem that I also recently posted a thread about) that appear to be
fixed newer releases.

If anyone can do this ... I would much appreciate it.

Thanks
~Paul