Re: [gedit-list] Class Browser for PHP

Well, as both the developer of gedit-source-code-browser as well as a professional PHP developer... I can say... sort of.

The way that plugin works is it's fed from ctags which has never handled PHP very well (due to the differences between PHP4 and PHP5). If you're comfortable compiling code, you can simply patch ctags for better OOP support as described here: http://www.jejik.com/articles/2008/11/patching_exuberant-ctags_for_better_php5_support_in_vim/ (this is what I have done in the past).

Good luck!