[gedit-list] gedit find function

Dear gedit developers,
  I am a long term gedit user.  I use gedit as my primary editor for C development.  I've bee using gedit 3.06 for about a week now and I am having real difficulties with the new find interface.  My difficulties are as follows:
*I need to use the mouse to do a 'find next'. I could use ctrl+G but that is two key presses and is a bit awkward and the ctrl and G key are slightly too far away from each other if you are using the function a lot.
*I have not found a way to select a case 'sensitive search' or a 'wrap around search'  with out using the mouse.  I used to be able to do a search with no mouse interaction at all - it's now a real pain.
*I suffer from RIS due to mouse usage so the having to use the mouse to do a 'find next' in a large document is literally painful.

Please make it so I can easily drive the search interface with the keyboard again....

best wishes,
Rod