Re: [gedit-list] Can the background colour of the embedded terminal be changed?

On Friday 13 May 2011 07:37 PM, Jean-Philippe Fleury wrote:
R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar a écrit le 2011-05-12 13:22 :
Thank you very much for this suggestion. The author of the plugin also
directed me to it off list.

I have installed the Color Panes 2.2.0 plugin and found that not only
the terminal but also the side pane match the gedit background colour.
This is so much easier on the eyes. Moreover, the terminal font size now
matches the editor pane font size. Again, this is easier on the eyes.

Thank you and thanks to the author of the plugin, Derek Veit: my problem
has now been solved.

Hi Chandra,

I'm glad to know that it solves your problem.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe

One drawback I am seeing after using the Color Panes plugin is a very marked sluggishness of the editor in response to mouse clicks to change tabs when multiple files are open. When I disable the plugin, I get the old responsiveness back.

Is this something that has already been reported? Or should I change some environment variable or something else to get back the old responsiveness?

Thank you.

Chandra