Re: [gedit-list] Can the background colour of the embedded terminal be changed?

On Thursday 12 May 2011 08:32 AM, Jean-Philippe Fleury wrote:
R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar a écrit le 2011-05-11 11:19 :
I am using gedit 2.30.4 on Ubuntu 11.04  with the embedded terminal
plugin 2.30.0.

Is there any way by which I might change the colour of the embedded
terminal from white to black, for instance?

I don't know how to do that directly (maybe it's possible), but maybe
the following plugin could be adapted to act as you want:

http://code.google.com/p/gedit-color-panes/

Regards,

Jean-Philippe

Thank you very much for this suggestion. The author of the plugin also directed me to it off list.

I have installed the Color Panes 2.2.0 plugin and found that not only the terminal but also the side pane match the gedit background colour. This is so much easier on the eyes. Moreover, the terminal font size now matches the editor pane font size. Again, this is easier on the eyes.

Thank you and thanks to the author of the plugin, Derek Veit: my problem has now been solved.

Chandra