Re: [gedit-list] Can the background colour of the embedded terminal be changed?

If you mean the embedded-terminal plugin, I find the background is white regardless of my gnome-terminal settings in my default profile.

Indeed, my default profile has a transparent background. I changed it to system theme to see if that made a difference and found that again, it did not.

So, I am unable to get the embedded terminal to track the default profile of the gnome-terminal. I am happy to troubleshoot further if told what else to do.

Thanks.

Chandra