[gedit-list] MySQL keyword Request from the user

As I am doing at the moment the software based on MySQL database, and to edit the file with the sql script I used gedit and found big gaps in your keywords. Completed by as far as I could, and a new file called, to distinguish mysql.lang. I would ask him to add a basic set of files containing the definitions of languages​​. I changed the comment character to #, because this is the correct designation of the comment in MySQL, and not like in sql - or / * * /.

Thank you in advance and sorry for the odd English but I'm not an expert in it, and to create a letter supported Google Translate.

Sincerely, Adrian Wozniak