Re: [gedit-list] Possible bug with configure dialog in plugins?

One other note, and this may be more of a Peas or Glade thing, but...

Since we now return a widget instead of a dialog, it is a little more difficult to use Glade to build the configure dialog. Peas does not like a widget with a parent and Glade doesn't like a widget without a parent. I have to manually go into the glade interface file and remove the top level window so that Gtk.Builder does not build a parent for the configure widget.

But, it's now working. Thanks!