[gedit-list] Possible bug with configure dialog in plugins?

I was going to submit a bug but I figured I would check here first.

I'm running Gedit 3.0.2 and the configure dialog doesn't seem to work for Python plugins. Neither is_configurable() nor create_configure_dialog() are being called. Here is a test:

from gi.repository import GObject, Gedit

class ConfigurePlugin(GObject.Object, Gedit.WindowActivatable):
    __gtype_name__ = "ConfigurePlugin"
    window = GObject.property(type=Gedit.Window)

    def __init__(self):
        GObject.Object.__init__(self)

    def create_configure_dialog(self):
        print "create_configure_dialog"