Re: [gedit-list] Plugin Writing Help

Hey,

you should use for loading: gedit_commands_load_locations or load_uris depending on the version. See:�http://git.gnome.org/browse/gedit/tree/gedit/gedit-commands.h#n50

Regards.

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Andrew <rugby471 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to write a plugin for gedit that does the simple task of
remembering the documents that were last open when gedit closes, and
then opens them again when gedit is launched.

To do this, I have had to add two signals to Gedit.App (window-added and
window-closed) and all works fine, however I am now having trouble with
the final step :)

gedit loads all of the documents, however it then opens a new "Unsaved
Document 1" tab after all the documents have been loaded.

Obviously I want to stop this extra tab being added but I can't find a
reliable way to do so. Can anyone point me to the piece of code in
question, so that I could implement something to stop it happening in
certain cases?

(Could any replies be CCed to me, as I am not subscribed to the mailing
list)

Thanks :)

--
Andrew