[gedit-list] Packaging Gedit plugins in a .deb?

Hi list,

Is there anyone with the slightest experience of packaging Python Gedit plugins for Debian/Ubuntu?

I'm done packaging Shoebot (http://shoebot.net), and now would like to provide a package for the Gedit plugin we made for it. However, I'm in the dark as to how the setup.py file should look like. If there's someone with knowledge on this issue, it would be very much appreciated!

Cheers,
:r