Re: [gedit-list] ctrl-f box - escape and enter keys

I've figured out that much, but I keep pressing the wrong thing anyway.
Old habits die hard, especially if they are sustained by other software.
And the ctrl-g to find the next occurrence wasn't obvious at all and I
wouldn't have guessed if I hadn't been using gedit for some time now.

But the general idea of a small, handy box was good.