Re: [gedit-list] Syntax highlighting for file with wrong filetype

Jesse van den Kieboom a écrit le 2011-01-26 16:47 :
> You can use a modeline, something like this:
>
> # filetype=python
>
> at the top of your file (or bottom) should work (given that your gedit
> is recent enough and you have modeline plugin enabled).

I thought about modelines plugin, so I visited the documentation:

http://library.gnome.org/users/gedit/2.91/gedit-modelines-plugin.html.en

but there was no mention about the "filetype" option. It seems that it's
not up-to-date.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe