Re: [gedit-list] Gtksourceview-sharp for Windows

FYI, I gave up on GtkSourceView under Windows and switched to
Mono.TextEditor from MonoDevelop. It is working great on Windows, Mac,
and Linux.

In case anyone is interested, this is now part of the Pyjama Project.
Pyjama is an IDE and shell designed for multiple languages (Python,
Ruby, Scheme, etc). It runs under Mono, with GUI provided by Gtk#.

For more information, please see:

http://pyjamaproject.org/

-Doug